Healthy Habits Celebration
This theme allows you to continue healthy habits and have fun along the way.Overall ideas:
- Forget the cake and ice cream – treat your guests to a healthy alternative to traditional party fares with delicious fruits and vegetables with activity aplenty.
- When inviting guests, ask them to wear active clothes and, if going outdoors, to bring winter gear.
- For children’s gatherings, coordinate three-legged races, sit-up contests and obstacle courses. If you have snow, building a snowman or other outdoor activities could be lots of fun.
- For adults, take part in a private yoga class or snowshoeing.
- Create a show-stopping display with cut watermelon, cantaloupe, pineapple, strawberries and raspberries placed in a carved-out watermelon. It will look good and taste great.
- Serve water for a healthy beverage. Slice lemons, limes or oranges for fresh additions to ice water. (Your guests may forget it's winter.)
- Use the bright colors of fruit - reds, oranges, greens and yellows - to decorate your space.
- Bowls of whole fruits like lemons, limes, apples and oranges make inexpensive and cheerful centerpieces.
Gatherings with Purpose Idea: